Friday, July 18, 2008

Larien's Journal - 21 Barrakas, 998 YK


The taste of combat is on the tip of my tongue. I'm starting to feel alive again. I was questioning why I was still hanging around the Clifftop Adventurer's Guild. Yes, it was a good place to learn some new skills and pickup a few tips and tricks, but it hasn't satisfied my need for battle and glory.

I figure things are starting to turn around -- lets see where we go from here.

Finally, I'll be able to prove my abilities to both Earnin and Ragnolin and finally shed my wench-like duties at the guildhouse. I am a warrior. I shouldn't need to spend my mornings making bread and waiting tables like a 2 copper whore. And I sure hell hope that "tin can" warforged doesn't end up bringing that tea he makes to the guildhouse. Damn it's good, but I don't need to see any more perverts in the guildhouse each morning.

Character Sheet

2 comments:

Ameron said...

I really like the format you've used here, with the image in the top right corner. I think we should all do this. It will quicly and easily let us know who's posted a journal entry.

I just need to find a suitable image and then write some entries.

Celestial Bison said...

This look like a funny link for creating characther images.

http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heroMachine2/heromachine2.asp