Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Larien’s Journal - 7 Barrakas, 998 YK


I am a warrior.
Death is my business.

But why in the bloody hell do I have to be on my rag? Worst timing ever...

The boys were saying that there were some thugs from the Deathsgate Adventuring Guild that were robbing someone in front of the guildhouse. Dammit, I should have been there. My bow is under the bar and my fingers are so itchy for combat. Crap I'm so mad!

Death is my business.

Those guys better f-ing take me to the Black Pit with them...

Character Sheet

4 comments:

Wimwick said...

Hilarious! I love it!

Ameron said...

Your Charisma isn't high enough to be that hot. This is more of how I pictured your character. http://www.tennesspeed.net/gallery/data/500/real-ugly-face.jpg

skallawag said...

Charisma doesn't have anything to do with looks in 4th edition. nice try tho

Celestial Bison said...

The interaction with this characther will be fun.

How do you know what a characther looks like if it isn't charisma?

We should go old school and introduce cumliness from the original AD & D with a random 4d6 for everyone.