Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Letter from Zhaff -- 12 Aryth, 998 YK

Delian

I read you letters with tremendous happiness and pride. You seem to be finding your way in the world and putting your skills to good use. I am also very glad to hear that you continue to proudly follow the Flame, even in Breland where there is much less tolerance for it. Please continue to write when you have the opportunity.

A good friend of my, a half-elf named Aloniff, will be in Sharn for the winter. I told him that you’ve been staying at Coldflame Keep and that you’ve recently become a member of the Clifftop Adventurer’s Guild. He said he will look you up if time permits. You may remember him as he used to stop in the tea shop many years ago during the war. I thought a friendly and familiar face would be a welcomed surprise.

I am sending you three tea blends by post that I think you will enjoy. They should are in the next week or so. They are made from the leaves of plants indigenous to Q’Barra (don’t ask how much it cost me to acquire them). Enjoy the tea and may the Flame keep you safe.

Your loving father,
Zhaff

No comments: